Last Updated on
I was tagged by the lovely Sarah at Toby Goes Bananas in this meme, a blog review of 2013. It was started by Kerry at Oh So Amelia, and it’s a lovely way of looking back, not just at your own blog, but those that you have enjoyed reading.
There are just a few simple rules:
1. In your post, be sure to link back and thank the blogger that previously tagged you
2. Answer the questions below and tag at least 5 other bloggers and;
3. Include the badge in your post
So here goes!
1. Your top 5 new favourite blogs to read in 2013
I only started reading blogs at the beginning of 2013, and choosing only five is tough, but if I must…!
White feathers and so much more…
F.A.B at Forty
PODCast Grappling with a box of frogs
The Reading Residence
3. Name one blog you wish you had found sooner
Mummy Daddy Me
4. Your favourite blog post of 2013
Having written over 360 posts this year, this is a tough one. There are a few I am very proud of, but I think my (current!) favourite is: Ordinary Moments: my beautiful three.
5. What would you like to improve (if anything) on your blog next year?
I want to develop my photography (and I am taking part in Project 365 as part of this) and I would like to write more… To that end I am starting a new linky called The Prompt, writing a post inspired by a title/word/quote/headline/topic… Watch this space!
6. Name one blog you have a blog crush on
I would have to say Mammasaurus. I love the design, her style, the way she writes, what she writes about. I have serious blog envy!
7. How often do you post?
I try to post something every day, on the whole I manage that, sometimes more!
8. Share your first post of 2013
It was the second in a series of posts about our decision to relocate: What were we thinking?
9. Name one thing you would be doing if you weren’t typing this post right now.
I’d probably be writing something else, editing photos, or chatting on twitter :)
10. What have you loved the most about blogging this year?
Becoming part of the blogging community and finding my own voice.
However, as we are now in to the second week of January (I’ve been slow to respond as always!) I won’t be offended if those tagged are now looking forwards rather than backwards :)